- A budget range gives MeasureMatch an indication of what you are prepared to invest in consulting or professional services to address your business requirements.
- A budget range also gives prospective service provider partners the same guidance (your budget range is disclosed for service providers to see).
- Budget ranges submitted with your scope of work are for guidance only.
- Service providers will take this into account when considering whether or not to submit a pitch.
- Anchoring too low will filter out potentially valuable service providers.
- Add clarifying budget language in the scope of work description field to manage service providers' expectations e.g. The budget range below reflects our estimated budget for 2-3 people.
You can now use our integration with ChatGPT to writing project briefs and business requirements.
MeasureMatch Enterprise is exceptional expertise & tailored customer service for demanding, discerning business leaders who are prepared to pay what it takes for game-changing value.
The general rule goes like this: It's free to submit business requirements (aka project briefs), it's free to receive pitches and proposals and you're free to walk (at no cost) none of the service providers is a good fit. So, when do clients need to pay?
Ask us about how the marketplace works, pricing, setting up an amazing service provider profile, partnerships, you name it.
Find questions, answers, screenshots, videos and more.