Last updated 11 March
MeasureMatch Code of Conduct (“MM Code of Conduct”) is a part of and should be read in line with the Terms. Unless otherwise defined herein, the terms used in this MM Code of Conduct have the same definitions as provided in the Terms.
The MM Code of Conduct is applicable to all users of the platform.
We reserve the right to change/update this MM Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice and you should regularly check this MM Code of Conduct for any updates, which will be available at our Website (www.measurematch.com), periodically to ensure that you are aware of and accept any changes in this MM Code of Conduct.
By continuing to use our Website and/or Services you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and MM Code of Conduct.
If you do not accept this MM Code of Conduct please leave the Website now and DO NOT USE any of MM Platform Services.
If you violate the terms of this MM Code of Conduct then, depending on the seriousness of your actions, we may at our sole discretion, take any or all the following actions against you;
- Deactivate your MeasureMatch Account temporarily;
- Deactivate your MeasureMatch Account permanently;
- Block your IP address from accessing our Platform;
- Withhold any payments which are due to you;
- Inform appropriate law enforcement agencies if we deem that your actions breach any applicable laws, including but not limited to, Anti Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any other criminal activity;
- Investigate you violation of these MM Code of Conduct and take appropriate legal action against any you
When using the MM Platform Services, you agree to follow the following rules. You also agree not to help anyone, be it a person or a company or any other entity to break or circumvent these rules:
- You will not do anything that is illegal in any of the applicable jurisdictions.
- You will not publicly display or use MM Platform Services to share illegal or inappropriate information or material, including but not limited to material which is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not send bulk unsolicited messages by way of e-mail, SMS, phone, postings or any other form of communication except where registered Users are allowed to do so under the terms of Buyer Agreement or Expert Agreement whichever may apply.
- You will not engage in activities or share Information that is false or misleading, this may include but is not limited to, writing false or misleading feedbacks, impersonating someone else, submitting manipulated information.
- You will not circumvent any availability of or restrictions on access to MM Platform Services.
- You will not engage in activities or share Information which is harmful to MM Platform Services and its Users. This may include but is not limited to, transmitting viruses, worms, trojans or any other such malicious code, communicating hate speech or derogatory remarks about people, ethnicities or gender, advocating violence or terrorist activities.
- You will not infringe upon the rights of others, including but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights like copyrights, trademarks, tradenames and patents.
- You will not violate the privacy of others by sharing or disclosing Data and information about others which comes to your knowledge via MM Platform Services
- You will not engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- You will not use any automatic, like “robot” or “spider”, or equivalent manual process or method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Platform Content.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain, through any means, materials, documents or information which is purposely made not available through the MM Platform Services.
- You may not, for whatever reason, probe, and scan or test the vulnerability of the MM Platform Services nor will you breach the security or authentication measures MM Platform Services.
- You will not take any action, including but not limited to, the use of software, electronic devices or manual actions, which may jeopardize or adversely affect the functioning of MM Platform Services and hamper the Platform’s proper working or interfere with another person’s use of the Platform
This section of MM Code of Conduct aims to set out the terms of professional behaviour which every registered User i.e. Buyer and Expert, must adhere to for the success of a Project and MM Platform Services. In addition to adhering to section of MM Code of Conduct we expect our registered Users to be fair and reasonable and follow ethical business practices.
Feedback functionality is an important feature of the MM Platform Services. Feedback results for each Expert will consist of comments by Buyers, Buyer service ratings, other indicators of Buyer satisfaction, and other feedback left by other Experts and will be freely available to all Users of the MM Platform Services. Feedback is provided solely to make use of MM Platform Services more efficient and User may use feedback comments for any other purpose.
a) Users must adhere to the following rules when submitting a Feedback;
- Feedback and rating should be truthful, clear, fact-based and helpful to both the recipient and MeasureMatch Users.
- Users can only write a Feedback or provide a rating after a Project is completed.
- Use of unprofessional and derogatory language is strictly prohibited in writing Feedback.
b) We do not monitor content in the feedback section but will do so if asked or at our own discretion. Any Expert or Buyer expressing opinions or posting comments may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by affected parties for any remarks made, if such remarks are legally actionable or defamatory.
c) We are not legally responsible for any feedback or comments posted or made available on the Website by any User, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. You will be liable to indemnify and keep us indemnified from any legal actions or claims arising out of your feedback or comments posted on the Platform.
d) In order to protect the integrity of the feedback system and protect individuals from abuse, we reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to remove posted feedback or information that, in our sole judgment, violates this Code of Conduct or negatively affects the working or reputation of MM Platform Services.
e) To report a review that violates these review guidelines, please contact [insert email]
Professional Behaviour and Quality of Work
a) As a registered User of MM Platform Services you are expected to;
- Follow all accepted business and professional norms and ethics in your dealings and communications with other Users of MM Platform Services
- Be reasonable and act in good faith for all dealings with other Users of MM Platform Services.
- Maintain acceptable work quality and fulfil all commitments, including without limitation, timely delivery of Project, timely payment of dues, made to others Users of MM Platform Services
b) We may temporarily or permanently deactivate accounts associated with Users that receive reviews, ratings, or complaints regarding a lack of professionalism or quality.
Fraud and Misrepresentation
a) Users are expected to present themselves truthfully and accurately. You agree and undertake;
- not to present any inaccurate, untrue or misleading information on your profile
- to provide accurate and complete Data to us
- to promptly change & update any outdated or incorrect Data which we may have about you or notify us of the same as soon are you become aware of such discrepancy.
- to assist us in verifying the Data you have provided us
- to allow us to use third parties, such as Data Verification companies to validate your Data
- not to create a MeasureMatch Account under fake, borrowed or pseudo names and not impersonate any person or entity with exceptions to Users creating a MeasureMatch Account for a company they represent.
- to fully disclose the context of a Project and not hide or omit anything that that is relevant to the success of a Project posted by you.
- to have and continue to have, for the duration of the Project, legal and beneficial ownership of, and all rights and interest in, any materials underlying the Work Product created in connection with a Project.
- not to include any misrepresentation or fraudulent data.
- to disclose any sources used in any work associated with a Project in accordance with generally accepted research practices (i.e., proactively cite primary or secondary information sources that are not their own) as a matter of general practice and upon request from the Buyer or us.
Unethical, Discriminating or Abusive Conduct
a) We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding all forms of discrimination, harassment, or abuse. You agree not to refuse to provide or accept services based on a User’s race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
b) All reports of discrimination, harassment or abusive conduct are taken very seriously and we may take action against you accordance with the terms set in Termination Clause of the Terms.
c) If you feel that you have been treated inappropriately by another user, please email us immediately
Deactivation of your MeasureMatch Account
a) If we deactivate your MeasureMatch Account temporarily or permanently you agree not to create a new MeasureMatch Account under a new name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if he or she is acting on behalf of the third party.
If you have any questions or concerns about this MM Code of Conduct please contact us at email@example.com