***Version 2 released 29 March 2023: This is a new integration (now running on GPT-4). It will be tweaked frequently to optimize its performance. Need help? Start a chat at the bottom right of your screen. We hope you enjoy the experience.***
Below are three prompts you can copy & paste to see how it works.
My team and I need an amazing consultant or consultancy to help us build a number of data pipelines and Power BI dashboards. Our data stack is Snowflake, dbt, Snowplow, and our reporting requires pulling in data from several ad platforms e.g. Google, Meta, TikTok.
We need a consultant or consultancy to implement email marketing automation for a number of campaigns using Pardot and we need the data synchronized Miscrosoft Dynamics CRM.
Services required include:
- email automation set-up (for multiple campaigns)
- creation of customer segments within Pardot
- reporting on email marketing performance
- recommendations on email marketing automation
We have a website, we have a purchase funnel, we have Google Analytics (v4), what we don't have is a nice way of tying all these things together. I've become aware of Looker Studio and could easily put something together but looking to leverage the expertise of someone who's been there and done it before - often.
1. Advice on how to configure Google Analytics in the website to ensure we're capturing all relevant events (eg: sales funnel events)
2. I need a report, fully branded with our company logo, which shows key ecommerce metrics and individual product performance. We have some custom metrics which can be included, but looking to lean into your expertise to provide something succinct and useful for the management team. Needs to look slick! I'd prefer Looker Studio but open to options (Power BI, etc).
P.S. Does anybody really need a generative AI solution to write a business requirements? Probably not, but we've found it useful to refine what clients are submitting (usually thin, unstructured and riddled with typos), so we decided to integrate OpenAI's technology for clients to use directly. This is also a useful sandbox for us as we work on integrating AI in other parts of the MeasureMatch marketplace.
Budget ranges submitted with your scope of work are for guidance only.
MeasureMatch Enterprise is exceptional expertise & tailored customer service for demanding, discerning business leaders who are prepared to pay what it takes for game-changing value.
The general rule goes like this: It's free to submit business requirements (aka project briefs), it's free to receive pitches and proposals and you're free to walk (at no cost) none of the service providers is a good fit. So, when do clients need to pay?
Ask us about how the marketplace works, pricing, setting up an amazing service provider profile, partnerships, you name it.
Find questions, answers, screenshots, videos and more.