- You have some issues in your tracking but are not sure about them? - You think you might have some issues but have no idea - Your last Google Analytics account cleanup is longer than 6 month ago and your data might be a bit messy already? It's time for clean up in your Google Analytics account. Good data quality is the foundation of every data strategy. If you can trust your data, when you understand how the data tracking is set up you are ready to surface the valuable insights. I run through a ~40 items checklist and analyse your account for risks, serious issues and improvements. As start we will do a 30m kick-off call where you show me your setup and potential issues. You will get an extensive report afterwards with clear instructions how to resolve the issues. Based on your confirmation I will then update the issues we can resolve in Google Analytics directly. For all changes I offer a one-time implementation check (when implemented 8 weeks after the audit).
Extensive Audit-Result of all found issues
Implementation of the audit results in Google Analytics
Implementation check for all changes that need development involvement.
Every one of the MeasureMatch network of service providers has been through a stringent application process, including an interview to ensure relevance of Service providers and quality of delivery. And each is fully aware of the how the platform works, including the commercial framework.
It's easy and incredibly fast to find and book an incredibly valuable professional services partner through the MeasureMatch marketplace platform.
And, because we handpick and screen all service provider applicants, or they are invited by technology vendors participating in the MeasureMatch Partner Exchange, we're seeing more than 95% of contracts rated 5 full starts by clients (as of 1 March 2022).
Whether it's Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Intercom or Freshsales skills you need - to name a few in our most popular services category (CRM & Marketing Automation), MeasureMatch has the skills and pros you need.
3,000+ skills across 5,000+ systems & data services professionals are accessible via the MeasureMatch marketplace and partner platform.
You'll have direct, seamless and flexible access to a highly-skilled, verified workforce of independent consultants, consultancies, agencies and even system integrators, each armed with the skills to advance customer and product data collection, data engineering, data pipeline management, marketing analytics, marketing automation, personalization, programmatic media investment management and much more.
The consultants, consultancies, agencies & SIs in our global network execute important systems and data project work including, but not limited to:
- Select and deploy a data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery and others
- Set up dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Power customer data collection using RudderStack, Segment, Tealium or similar
- Implement product analytics solutions like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Build data pipelines in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Transform data using dbt, Fivetran and similar
- Plus heaps of data & analytics services reaching into complex AI/ML initiatives
The MeasureMatch global network of professionals is highly skilled, many are certified service providers with proficiencies across more than 3,000+ tools and products including the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud suite of tools, Segment, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, DOMO, Power BI, Tableau and 1,000s more.
On one side, through a Client account, the platform is for business leaders who need to solve for, address and advance any number of systems and/or data challenges, and they are open to embracing service providers located anywhere across the globe to get the work done.
On another side, with a Service Provider account, MeasureMatch is for consultancies, agencies, system integrators and independent consultants to provide exceptional systems & data professional services.
The third entry point into MeasureMatch, the Partner Exchange, is for SaaS and enterprise software vendors, and a growing number of other types of organizations, to use a set of tools grow and deepen service provider relationships for customer success, go-to-market partnerships, and more.