If you're looking for a robust yet user-friendly CRM, then HubSpot is a great tool to add to your tech stack. Whether you have an existing database or information that's coming from an external source (i.e. website), this CRM will enable your marketing and analytics teams to gather valuable insights that can turn into adjusted plans for a better return on investment. Many companies use third-party tools, some of them lacking native connections to HubSpot. This is where Zapier comes into play, as it's a powerful API tool that combines many apps to aid in tracking an end-to-end marketing funnel.
- Consultation in regard to the customer's objectives and the specific data or goal that is needed. - Analyzing any additional needs (such as reporting, lists, and email marketing advice.) - Building a project path and establishing milestones and due dates. - Implementation of the CRM software and Zapier integration with any third-party software (this includes advice about usage and the creation of custom paths.) - Final meeting to reflect on milestones that have been achieved and, if needed, any further engagements.
The consultants, consultancies, agencies & SIs in our global network execute important systems and data project work including, but not limited to:
- Select and deploy a data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery and others
- Set up dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Power customer data collection using RudderStack, Segment, Tealium or similar
- Implement product analytics solutions like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Build data pipelines in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Transform data using dbt, Fivetran and similar
- Plus heaps of data & analytics services reaching into complex AI/ML initiatives
The MeasureMatch global network of professionals is highly skilled, many are certified service providers with proficiencies across more than 3,000+ tools and products including the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud suite of tools, Segment, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, DOMO, Power BI, Tableau and 1,000s more.
Every one of the MeasureMatch network of service providers has been through a stringent application process, including an interview to ensure relevance of Service providers and quality of delivery. And each is fully aware of the how the platform works, including the commercial framework.
It's easy and incredibly fast to find and book an incredibly valuable professional services partners through the MeasureMatch marketplace platform.
And, because we handpick and screen all service provider applicants, or they are invited by technology vendors participating in the MeasureMatch Partner Exchange, we're seeing more than 95% of contracts rated 5 full starts by clients (as of September 2023).
Whether it's Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Intercom or Freshsales skills you need - to name a few in one of our most popular services categories (CRM & Marketing Automation), MeasureMatch has the skills and pros you need.
3,000+ skills across 10,000+ systems & data services professionals are accessible via the MeasureMatch marketplace and partnerships platform.
You'll have direct, seamless and flexible access to a highly-skilled, verified workforce of independent consultants, consultancies, agencies and even system integrators, each armed with the skills to advance customer and product data collection, data engineering, data pipeline management, marketing analytics, marketing automation, personalization, programmatic media investment management and much more.
On one side, through a Client account, the platform is for business leaders who need to solve for, address and advance any number of cloud software systems and/or data challenges, and they are open to embracing service providers located anywhere across the globe to get the work done.
On another side, with a Service Provider account, MeasureMatch is for consultancies, agencies, system integrators and independent consultants to provide exceptional systems & data professional services.
The third entry point into MeasureMatch, the Partner Exchange, is for SaaS and enterprise software vendors, and a growing number of other types of organizations, to use a set of tools grow and deepen service provider relationships for customer success, go-to-market partnerships, and more.