FINALLY! Realize the promised benefits of using a Tag Management System (TMS) in your websites and apps! As you have learned by now, your dev team doesn't have the time or deep expertise necessary to correctly and completely implement your analytics and marketing tags in Google Tag Manager (GTM). Perhaps there was once someone who devoted the time and attention-to-detail necessary to get GTM set up, but now, a few releases later, your implementation has fallen to the wayside and the data is no longer trustworthy or usable. This service package gets you back on track with integrating your tags the right way, and finally having a dedicated resource to keep your tag management system up to date and in sync with your business.
- Initial cleanup, debug, and documentation of one (1) Google Tag Manager container - Addition or removal of standard tags as requested - Monthly updates to your Technical Design Document outlining the tags, variables, and settings used in your Google Tag Manager implementation - Monthly QA Report including details regarding updates completed in order to maintain compliance with the Technical Design
Every one of the MeasureMatch network of service providers has been through a stringent application process, including an interview to ensure relevance of Service providers and quality of delivery. And each is fully aware of the how the platform works, including the commercial framework.
It's easy and incredibly fast to find and book an incredibly valuable professional services partner through the MeasureMatch marketplace platform.
And, because we handpick and screen all service provider applicants, or they are invited by technology vendors participating in the MeasureMatch Partner Exchange, we're seeing more than 95% of contracts rated 5 full starts by clients (as of 1 March 2022).
Whether it's Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Intercom or Freshsales skills you need - to name a few in our most popular services category (CRM & Marketing Automation), MeasureMatch has the skills and pros you need.
3,000+ skills across 5,000+ systems & data services professionals are accessible via the MeasureMatch marketplace and partner platform.
You'll have direct, seamless and flexible access to a highly-skilled, verified workforce of independent consultants, consultancies, agencies and even system integrators, each armed with the skills to advance customer and product data collection, data engineering, data pipeline management, marketing analytics, marketing automation, personalization, programmatic media investment management and much more.
The consultants, consultancies, agencies & SIs in our global network execute important systems and data project work including, but not limited to:
- Select and deploy a data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery and others
- Set up dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Power customer data collection using RudderStack, Segment, Tealium or similar
- Implement product analytics solutions like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Build data pipelines in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Transform data using dbt, Fivetran and similar
- Plus heaps of data & analytics services reaching into complex AI/ML initiatives
The MeasureMatch global network of professionals is highly skilled, many are certified service providers with proficiencies across more than 3,000+ tools and products including the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud suite of tools, Segment, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, DOMO, Power BI, Tableau and 1,000s more.
On one side, through a Client account, the platform is for business leaders who need to solve for, address and advance any number of systems and/or data challenges, and they are open to embracing service providers located anywhere across the globe to get the work done.
On another side, with a Service Provider account, MeasureMatch is for consultancies, agencies, system integrators and independent consultants to provide exceptional systems & data professional services.
The third entry point into MeasureMatch, the Partner Exchange, is for SaaS and enterprise software vendors, and a growing number of other types of organizations, to use a set of tools grow and deepen service provider relationships for customer success, go-to-market partnerships, and more.