• Artificial Intelligence Labs: We are Machine Learning experts. We are working on some of the most complex problems in AI using platforms like Google TensorFlow and Amazon Alexa Skill Set. We are programming solutions in Natural Language Processing as well as Deep Learning algorithms. • Blockchain Labs: A Blockchain proof of concept is a straw-man design for gauging the applicability of Blockchain technology on an idea. Startups, Enterprises & Governments adopt this strategy to save on time & money for proving the idea they have. Before investing in a PoC • Cloud Labs: A Cloud Lab is a marketplace and a SaaS-platform through which one can rapidly configure and access a real-life sandbox environment with a technology stack, compute power, and on a cloud of your choice all through a fully automated self-service portal and within a few minutes. The entire thing is SaaS-platform. • Digital Labs: Digital Labs enables organizations to capture new value from digital creating products, experiences, and businesses through new capabilities., while creating a lasting competitive advantage in digital.
End to end Innovation Labs
Every one of the MeasureMatch network of service providers has been through a stringent application process, including an interview to ensure relevance of Service providers and quality of delivery. And each is fully aware of the how the platform works, including the commercial framework.
It's easy and incredibly fast to find and book an incredibly valuable professional services partner through the MeasureMatch marketplace platform.
And, because we handpick and screen all service provider applicants, or they are invited by technology vendors participating in the MeasureMatch Partner Exchange, we're seeing more than 95% of contracts rated 5 full starts by clients (as of 1 March 2022).
Whether it's Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Intercom or Freshsales skills you need - to name a few in our most popular services category (CRM & Marketing Automation), MeasureMatch has the skills and pros you need.
3,000+ skills across 5,000+ systems & data services professionals are accessible via the MeasureMatch marketplace and partner platform.
You'll have direct, seamless and flexible access to a highly-skilled, verified workforce of independent consultants, consultancies, agencies and even system integrators, each armed with the skills to advance customer and product data collection, data engineering, data pipeline management, marketing analytics, marketing automation, personalization, programmatic media investment management and much more.
The consultants, consultancies, agencies & SIs in our global network execute important systems and data project work including, but not limited to:
- Select and deploy a data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery and others
- Set up dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Power customer data collection using RudderStack, Segment, Tealium or similar
- Implement product analytics solutions like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Build data pipelines in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Transform data using dbt, Fivetran and similar
- Plus heaps of data & analytics services reaching into complex AI/ML initiatives
The MeasureMatch global network of professionals is highly skilled, many are certified service providers with proficiencies across more than 3,000+ tools and products including the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud suite of tools, Segment, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, DOMO, Power BI, Tableau and 1,000s more.
On one side, through a Client account, the platform is for business leaders who need to solve for, address and advance any number of systems and/or data challenges, and they are open to embracing service providers located anywhere across the globe to get the work done.
On another side, with a Service Provider account, MeasureMatch is for consultancies, agencies, system integrators and independent consultants to provide exceptional systems & data professional services.
The third entry point into MeasureMatch, the Partner Exchange, is for SaaS and enterprise software vendors, and a growing number of other types of organizations, to use a set of tools grow and deepen service provider relationships for customer success, go-to-market partnerships, and more.