• I have 20 years of Top-notch Management, Technology and Innovation Consulting experience • 6 times Top 500 CIO & CTO India awarded • 150+ Successful projects implementations using Best practices • Strong expertise in Leadership, People, Process, Technology, Strategy & Innovation • Worked with global clients USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Dubai, Singapore, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, India • Worked with top productivity tools like PMO, PMI, QMS, ITIL Service Delivery, Six Sigma, CMMI, Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking etc • Hand on Emerging technologies and tools like AI, Analytics, Automation, API, Blockchain, Big Data, Cloud, IOT, Mobility, ERP to EBC • Experience handle innovation for startup platform development like SaaS Apps • Defines the enterprise digital transformation roadmap and phased approach for its execution in order to transform and ability to deliver growth capabilities • Develop and manage new processes where no process or precedent exists, while maintaining compliance with current regulations (both internal and external) • Research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness, reduce costs and/or system risks and increase speed to market including overseeing Proof of Concepts/Proof of Technologies • Create Solution design of automation processes in alignment end-to-end architecture concepts • Hands on project management to collaborate and deliver using Agile principles and practices and scale Agile from isolated pockets of development to the enterprise level, including the coordination mechanisms needed for that. • Leads in the overall design of cross-functional, multi-platform, and Web-based application systems; oversees all application system processes. • Defines application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools. Directs mapping activities on specific technology platforms. • Provides technical guidance to application development teams. Consults on integration and conCreate a MeasureMatch Account
Every one of the MeasureMatch network of service providers has been through a stringent application process, including an interview to ensure relevance of Service providers and quality of delivery. And each is fully aware of the how the platform works, including the commercial framework.
It's easy and incredibly fast to find and book an incredibly valuable professional services partner through the MeasureMatch marketplace platform.
And, because we handpick and screen all service provider applicants, or they are invited by technology vendors participating in the MeasureMatch Partner Exchange, we're seeing more than 95% of contracts rated 5 full starts by clients (as of 1 March 2022).
Whether it's Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Intercom or Freshsales skills you need - to name a few in our most popular services category (CRM & Marketing Automation), MeasureMatch has the skills and pros you need.
3,000+ skills across 5,000+ systems & data services professionals are accessible via the MeasureMatch marketplace and partner platform.
You'll have direct, seamless and flexible access to a highly-skilled, verified workforce of independent consultants, consultancies, agencies and even system integrators, each armed with the skills to advance customer and product data collection, data engineering, data pipeline management, marketing analytics, marketing automation, personalization, programmatic media investment management and much more.
The consultants, consultancies, agencies & SIs in our global network execute important systems and data project work including, but not limited to:
- Select and deploy a data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery and others
- Set up dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Power customer data collection using RudderStack, Segment, Tealium or similar
- Implement product analytics solutions like Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Build data pipelines in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Transform data using dbt, Fivetran and similar
- Plus heaps of data & analytics services reaching into complex AI/ML initiatives
The MeasureMatch global network of professionals is highly skilled, many are certified service providers with proficiencies across more than 3,000+ tools and products including the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud suite of tools, Segment, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, DOMO, Power BI, Tableau and 1,000s more.
On one side, through a Client account, the platform is for business leaders who need to solve for, address and advance any number of systems and/or data challenges, and they are open to embracing service providers located anywhere across the globe to get the work done.
On another side, with a Service Provider account, MeasureMatch is for consultancies, agencies, system integrators and independent consultants to provide exceptional systems & data professional services.
The third entry point into MeasureMatch, the Partner Exchange, is for SaaS and enterprise software vendors, and a growing number of other types of organizations, to use a set of tools grow and deepen service provider relationships for customer success, go-to-market partnerships, and more.
"MeasureMatch helped me to find the right analytics expertise to address some really important data collection and reporting challenges."
In over 50 countries around the globe (and growing). It's never been easier to find and add an invaluable service partner to your team to execute important tech & data project work.
Sign up today and get access to our entire pool of vetted data & tech Experts.