Your trust is very important to us. This means MeasureMatch is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
It is important that you read this notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with data protection law.
MeasureMatch will collect and process the personal information that you have provided to us about yourself by entering this competition. If you are a winner, we may ask for further details to fulfil the prize.
MeasureMatch is the “data controller” of this information. This means that MeasureMatch decides what your personal information is used for, and the ways in which it is processed.
The personal information that you provide will be processed securely for the purposes of running an online competition. If you are successful, we will process your personal information for the purpose of post-competition publicity and our lawful basis for such processing is again, for the purposes of legitimate interests in promoting the competition.
In relation to the personal data of those entering the competition, MeasureMatch will retain your personal information until 1 October 2020. We will retain the winners’ names and their contact details until 1 October 2022.
We will share winners’ information such as name and email address with the festival promoter to ensure you receive your tickets.
If you raise a concern with MeasureMatch about the way it has handled your personal information, you are entitled to lodge a concern with a supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
1. Entry is open to all except anyone closely related to MeasureMatch employees and their close relatives or any person connected to the competition. Entrants must be able to make their way to and from the festivals to which we are giving away tickets.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older to enter. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
3. The competition will run until midnight (UK time) on Wednesday 16th October.
4. MeasureMatch’s decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
5. Only one entry may be submitted per participant. Multiple entries will be discarded.
6. Further details will be communicated to the winners via email.
7. There are seven (7) prizes available; each is a single ticket to the 2019 #MarTechFest. There is no cash alternative and the prizes cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt the prizes do not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee.
8. MeasureMatch will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to the event due to the behaviour of the ticket holder or their failure to meet the admission requirements of the event.
9. MeasureMatch reserves the right to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, the competition opening and closing times;
(ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way;
(iii) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
10. MeasureMatch cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
11. The promoter of the competition is MeasureMatch Limited and the applicable laws are the laws of England and Wales.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when registering.