I'm a data-driven digital marketer with over 10 years of experience in both agency and client-side organizations. I have run multiple digital capability launches and complete site refreshes from inception to execution; always within budget and on time while delivering cost savings to the business. I have worked with a number of content management systems such as Sitecore, SDL Tridion, Vignette, and WordPress as well as analytics tools such as the Omniture Suite, Google Analytics, and Click Tracks on a daily basis.
I have developed measurement methodologies for organizations in order to have a streamlined approach when dealing with analytics. This includes creating tracking plans, setting up targets and KPIâ€™s, creating dashboards & reports and much more. I use analytics to support making sound strategic decisions, which will have a measurable impact on the business.
- Have run multiple digital capability launches and complete site refreshes from inception to execution; always within budget and on time while delivering cost savings to the business.
- Have worked with a number of web analytics tools on a daily basis, such as the Omniture Suite (SiteCatalyst & Ad-hoc), Google Analytics, GTM, and Flurry.
- Setup custom web analytics tagging by creating tracking plans, created GA & Adobe Analytics (Omniture) reports, and implemented & managed KPI dashboards.
- Daily use of data visualization and business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, and Google Data Studio.
- Experienced with a number of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Sitecore, SDL Tridion, Vignette, and WordPress. Familiar with Drupal and Joomla.
- Ability to work with all types of data sources (e.g. digital analytics data, audience data, search data, social data, sales data, DMP data)
â€¢ Google Analytics certified.